Saturday, August 22, 2009

Scenes from a Town Hall in Williamson County, Texas

I attended a Town Hall meeting on August 22, 2009, given by John Carter, the Representative who represents me in the US House of Representatives. He has consistently voted against government bailouts, takeovers, seizures and other attacks on freedom and liberty. About 1,200 attended the event in Salado, TX. I spoke to representative Carter personally and expressed the collective support from me and all of my Austin-area readers. Below are some pictures from the event.




Before this intro, Carter made sure to recognize military service among the 1,200 present. Some outtakes below:

"I am mad as hell, and I am not going to take it any more"
"I raised four kids on Texas values ... and I .. not let them sail down the river in the poor house."
"Our government is out of control."
"Lord we need some help ... I got an answer .. . and you're it"
"Founding member of the angry mob."

No comments:

Post a Comment